This page is updated on a regular basis (As at: 13th september 021).
We are delighted to be able to welcome you again to Ischgl/Samnaun for Summer 2021.
On 25th June 2021 we were able to start summer operations of our cable cars, catering establishments and outdoor pools as planned.
HEALTH IS THE UPPERMOST PRIORITY
In accordance with, and as a supplement to, the legal provisions currently in force, policymakers in Ischgl and Samnaun have worked out a comprehensive package of measures, with the objective being to ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff and the local population.
If we work together, Covid-19 won't stand a chance in Silvretta Arena.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU:
General information and organisation
- There is the COVID-19 prevention concept for our cable car facilities, Skyfly and restaurants.
- Information columns and notice boards: These show our Covid-19 Compliance guidelines and are at the entrances to our conveyance facilities, in cable car cabins and in our restaurants. We also regularly provide you with information, in multiple languages, via relevant announcements in the entrance areas for feeder lines and at ticket sales points.
- Hand hygiene: We have fitted plenty of hand sanitising options for you at our cash-desks and mountain restaurants.
- Conveyance capacities:
There are no longer any limitations on capacity for our facilities. Nonetheless we will abstain from any saturation of permitted capacities and keep passenger numbers minimal. No-one has to board a cable car cabin or chairlift against their will when there are other people already inside.
Journeys up and down the mountain in our cable car facilities normally last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Disinfection of cable car cabins: All cable car cabins (Silvrettabahn A1, Fimbabahn A3, Twinliner L1, Pendelbahn L2) are disinfected on a daily basis. Special mist cleaning units emit a long lasting, mist droplet suspension, this eliminates 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and spores are eliminated on treated surfaces within one minute. The active ingredient does not leave any remnants after use, is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, ph-neutral and does not irritate the skin and eyes.
- In cable car cabins a mask is compulsory while travelling (Austria: mouth and nose covering, FFP2-Mask from 15,09,2021; Switzerland: mask as per ordinance from the State Health Department). Our staff will monitor cabins to ensure masks are being worn.
The so-called '3-G Rule' (tested, vaccinated or recovered) applies for entry to our catering establishments
The 3G Rule does not apply to children under the age of 12 and they therefore so not have to provide the proof.
Evidence of testing includes:
* Digitally registered antigen self tests do not apply in Switzerland
- In our mountain restaurants we have set up new dividers in seating areas and adapted and extended hygiene measures in free-flow areas.
- Digital menus and drinks lists. All our menus/drinks lists can be retrieved direct via our iSki Ischgl / mySamnaun App and by the QR code in mountain restaurants and cable car cabins of feeder line facilities.
- Cleaning: Silvrettaseilbahn AG and Bergbahnen Samnaun AG are boosting various cleaning operations. This applies for instance to the cleaning and disinfection of tables / bar areas in mountain restaurants and to handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities. We have also reduced the intervals between filter cleaning for our ventilation equipment.
- Guest registration: This summer registration is compulsory. This can be effected quickly and hassle-free by scanning the QR code at the administration area. Your personal details will only be processed for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of Covid infection and will be forwarded to the district supervisory authorities. These details will then be deleted after 28 days.
- Customer-contact staff are tested,vaccinated or recovered (= 'Rule of 3') and have to wear a mask.
- COVID-19 representatives: Our cable car facilities, Skyfly and restaurant establishments have specifically trained COVID-19 representatives
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR SAFE COOPPERATION WITH OTHERS:
Please always carry a mask (Austria: mouth and nose covering; FFP2-Mask from 15,09,2021, Switzerland: mask as per the ordinance of the Federal Office for Public Health).
Wearing a mask is compulsory in these areas:
- At ticket sales points in cable cars
- At the entrance area to all cable cars (please pay attention to the signs)
In the station entrance and exit area, and also during the journey on the cable car (gondola/chairlifts)
- When using the WC facilities
- In the sports shop
- In the Wanderbus
Exempt from the obligation to wear a mask are children, up to and including the age of six (Austria) and twelve (Switzerland) and people for whom health reasons mean their wearing is not feasible, who will need to provide medical certification.
You must bring your own masks (but these may also be purchased on site at cash desks).
Our staff will politely remind you to wear a mask (mouth-nose protection). If you refuse to wear mouth-nose protection, we reserve the right to deny transport via our facilities. Please respect the compulsory wearing of masks so as not to endanger your own safety and the safety of other guests and our staff.
Please maintain sufficient distance from people you do not know.
In Switzerland the safe minimum distance is is 1.5 m.
Please ventilate cable car cabins where necessary during the journey.
Please note the general hygiene regulations and wash your hands regularly. Sanitisers are available in mountain restaurants.
Please do not leave used masks or tissues in cable car cabins, but dispose of them in the proper manner. Bins are available in station areas.
Please follow the recommendations for conduct and the instructions of our staff, in particular in relation to the valid hygiene terms.
Where possible use contactless payment.
If you have symptoms that may indicate a COVID-19 infection (fever, coughing, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, ...), please remain in your accommodation and contact the Reception in your accommodation, or a doctor immediately.
As at, 01.07.2021
INFORMATION ON BORDER CROSSING, Austria/Switzerland
Direkt zwischen der Bergstation der Flimjochbahn B2 und der Flimsattelbahn N1 verläuft die Staatsgrenze.
Crossing the border from Austria into Switzerland on foot or by bike:
At the moment no specific provisions are necessary.
Crossing the border from Switzerland to Austria:
Upon entry, a doctor's certificate, test result and immunisation certificate or recovery certificate is to be carried with you ('Rule of 3' proof).
OUR PLEASURE TO YOU
Respect our Health/ Hygiene Compliance, enjoy your holiday and stay well.
We will continually evaluate the situation and adapt our Covid-19 Compliance in view of any amended legal or statutory regulations.
Bergbahnen Samnaun AG