Summer holiday in 3, 2, 1 … With the Silvretta Carld all inclusive holiday guests get to spend a picture book summer holiday in Ischgl. Plenty of discounts await! And the best part: you can get the Silvretta Card all inclusive for free!
Holiday joy in Ischgl: Silvretta Card all inclusive
No matter what the schedule for your summer holiday at the Paznaun looks like: with the Silvretta Card all inclusive your stay in Tyrol will get even more exciting! With only one card, a myriad of possibilities opens up. And there’s something for every holiday guest – whether they’re a mountain biker or family person – guaranteed!
The Silvretta Card all inclusive at a glance
- You’ll receive the Silvretta Card all inclusive if you stay for at least one night at an accommodation in Ischgl. If you’d like, you can request to receive it beforehand, too. That’s particularly convenient if you would like to come to Ischgl via the High Alpine Road because you won’t have to pay the toll fee.
- In Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, and See, there are a number of places of interest that you can visit with the Silvretta Card all inclusive. Tip: You can visit all the museums, the Alpinarium and the cable car museum without having to pay any entrance fee at all!
- Perfect to collect plenty of unforgettable memories: the impressive Silvretta High Alpine Road is a must during a holiday at the Paznaun. With the Silvretta Card – no matter if you’re travelling by car, motorcycle or bus – you won’t have to pay a toll fee.
- Unlimited summit fun with the Silvretta Card all inclusive: All cable cars and lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, See, Kappl and Samnaun can be used for free and as often as you like.
- If you’d like to leave your car parked in its space and you’d rather get around using public transportation, you may rejoice now: you can use the bus for free, too! All bus connections from Landeck to the Bielerhöher at the Silvretta reservoir are included in the Silvretta Card all inclusive. Of course, you can go on as many rides on the bus as you please!
- Attention, motorcyclists! With the Silvretta Card all inclusive you get to try out all the new models at the High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun at a discounted rate.
- Cooling off in one of the pools: The Silvretta Card all inclusive makes it possible for you to visit all of the public indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür as well as the play-, fun- and waterpark in See for free.
As you can see: With the Silvretta Card all inclusive, the region truly lies at your feet!
Good to know: The Silvretta Card all inclusive is valid in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and even in the Swiss town of Samnaun. That means holiday fun without limits – or borders, for that matter! So, what are you waiting for? Time to discover the Paznaun!
Are you looking for even more highlights for your holiday in Ischgl? Have a look at the summer guide and start getting excited …
The Silvretta Card all inclusive for hikers
You love to explore the unique mountain landscape between the Silvretta, Samnaun and Verwall mountain ranges on foot? When it comes to hiking, you show them all how it’s done? But you still enjoy the advantage of being able to step into a cable car once in a while and to admire the scenery from above? Or to gently float towards the starting point of your hike?
Then consider yourself lucky: With the Silvretta Card all inclusive you get to use all cable cars and lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun for free! As many times as you like and as many times as the mountains call out for you! What’s better than to take a little breather high up above the treetops? Exactly!
Tip: Your own private summiteer tour. Every hike from the summer programme can also be booked as a private tour with a hiking and mountain guide. Find out more about the region and the people and get to know the Paznaun from the perspective of a local!
The Silvretta Card all inclusive for mountain bikers
Amidst the unique mountain setting of the Paznaun, you’ll find countless mountain bike trails. Grab your bike and conveniently get to the trail of your choice with one of the cable cars – from there, you can head out onto easier and more challenging trails!
Be a trendsetter and explore the Tyrolean mountains with an e-bike! Ischgl is one of highest e-bike regions in Europe and has plenty of routes for every taste. All e-bike routes at a glance!
Good to know: If you love your bike, you should clean it off a little before every ride with a cable car. That’s how the next visitor gets to enjoy a clean cable car as well.
The Silvretta Card all inclusive for motorcyclists
The Silvretta High Alpine Road is an El Dorado for motorcyclists: breath-taking mountain passes, curvy ascents and descents, endless serpentines and 25 kilometres of pure riding fun await you! From Partenen to Galtür, the High Alpine Road makes motorcyclists’ hearts beat faster on a daily basis.
But the Silvretta High Alpine Road is an unparalleled experience by car or bus as well. Amidst several impressive 3,000 metre summits, it’s a must for every lover of nature!
By the way: With the Silvretta Card all inclusive, you can test all the latest motorcycle models at the High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun at a discounted rate! Find out more about the training centre …
5 good reasons for a summer holiday with the Silvretta Card all inclusive
- The Silvretta Card all inclusive is not just for free, it also opens the way to a diverse and varied holiday for all holiday guests.
- Summiteers and those who are in the process of becoming one get to use the cable cars and lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun completely free of charge. Simply present your Silvretta Card all inclusive at the ticket counter and off you go on a ride through the stunning Tyrlean mountains!
- Need some refreshment? Swimming and relaxing in the sun are part of every amazing holiday for you? That’s great! With the Silvretta Card all inclusive you get free access to all public indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür. At the town of See, some amazing experiences at the play-, fun- and waterpark await you.
- Full benefits ahead of your arrival already: you’re coming to Ischgl via the Silvretta High Alpine Road or with public transportation? Your accommodation can send you your Silvretta Card all inclusive in the mail – then you won’t have to pay for bus fares or a toll fee!
- Varied weekly programme: every day a new holiday adventure? Nothing’s easier than that with the Silvretta Card all inclusive! Have a look at the weekly programme and plan your holiday at the Paznaun in Tyrol! Good to know: Plenty of activities are free of charge for holders of the Silvretta Card all inclusive!
Convinced now? Then book your holiday in Ischgl at the Tyrolean Paznaun right away and start looking forward to a holiday jam-packed with exciting and diverse activities!