Not at all a high-wire act: at the Ischgl SKYFLY, adrenaline rushes are part of the fun! Along a two kilometres-long steel rope, you’ll fly through Ischgl’s Kitzloch ravine reaching up to 85 kilometres per hour! In winter, you’ll have an amazing view of the snow-covered slopes down in the valley during your zipline flight. Skis and snowboards can be strapped to your back for the duration of the flight.
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, you’ll love the Ischgl SKYFLY! So, you’d better grab a courageous companion (because two people can fly next to each other) and off you go!
- Saturday, 1. july 2023 until sunday, 10. september 2023
and saturday, 30. september 2023, sunday, 15. october 2023
- from Tuesday to Sunday daily from 11:00 to 18:00 (last descent)
- Monday day off
- subject to change due to weather conditions
|1 descent - SKYFLY including 1 ascent from Ischgl to the middle station||€ 39,00||€ 25,00|
|- 25% for Silvretta Card Premium holders (one-time)||€ 29,50||€ 18,50|
* Children discount: for under 17s
The Flying Fox at the Tyrolean Oberland region
- 2 kilometers long flights from the middle station Silvrettabahn A1 to the roof terrace of the valley station 3-S Pardatschgratbahn A2
- 2 steel ropes next to each other, so you can fly together
- flight duration: about 3 minutes in total
- 50 metres above the ground
- flight from 1,638 metres down to 1,376 metres above sea level; difference in altitude: 307 metres
- top speeds of up to 85 km/h
- operation in summer
- opened in August 2016
- vouchers can be bought online or at the starting point at the intermediate station of the Silvrettabahn A1 cable car
Fragen & Antworten zur Zipline in Ischgl
The following people are prohibited from using the SKYFLY facility:
- people less than 1.2 metres tall
- children under the age of 8
- children under the age of 10 without being accompanied by a parent / legal guardian
- children under the age of 14 without a declaration of consent by a parent / legal guardian
- people with a bodyweight of less than 25 kilograms
- people with a bodyweight of more than 125 kilograms
- with spinal and joint problems
- with heart disease, strong circulatory insufficiency or high blood pressure
- with pacemakers and other life-sustaining devices
- with obvious physical or psychological problems
- who are pregnant
- who have had an eye surgery recently
- who suffer from diseases that could get worse by using the SKYFLY
- who are under medical treatment or should not do any sports because of their ailments and / or are limited by them during their everyday lives (when in doubt, please contact your doctor)
- who have physical disabilities that don’t allow for them to be secured properly by the safety harness or who are limited in their capacity of movement (stability, emergency descent, etc.)
- blind people without a qualified, authorised accompanying person
- people who do not follow the instructions of the personnel
- people under the influence of drugs and alcohol, medication, etc.
- people with insufficient vision or whose glasses might come off while using the SKYFLY
Children over the age of 8 who are taller than 1.2 metres and weigh more than 25 kilograms are allowed to use the facility if accompanied by a parent.
You can buy tickets at the online shop or purchase them directly on site at the intermediate station of the Silvrettabahn cable car.
Items that are loosely hanging away from the body such as scarves, bands, ribbons, loose belts, loose jackets or sweaters and handbags can not be brought along onto the SkyFly. However, they can be stowed away in your clothing if that is a safe option.
Backpack transport available during the flight.
In general, no. BUT: in winter, if you are transporting your skis – wearing a helmet is obligatory! You may rent one on site.
Yes, skis or snowboards can be transported on the SKYFLY – safely strapped to your back.
The zipline can only be used if you are wearing closed, sturdy shoes with slip-resistant soles.
Yes, the ascent is to the middle station Silvrettabahn A1 is included in the price.
Yes, you will get - 25% for Silvretta Card Premium holders (one-time)
People who wear glasses need to make sure that they won’t come off while using the SkyFly. If necessary, please secure them with a rubber band.
Yes, that’s possible.
The flight takes about three minutes total.
In Ischgl, your dream of flying could become a reality! Not just while paragliding but also while ziplining – you’ll get to glide over the picturesque mountain landscape of Tyrol. The big difference to flying: you’re secured by a safety harness and caster-rolls that are mounted to big steel ropes between the start and finish points.
At the Ischgl SKYFLY, the flight adventure is split into three sections from the mountain down into the valley.
The most important questions regarding the Flying Fox in Tyrol are answered in the SKYFLY FAQ!
In case you’ve got any further questions about the Ischgl SKYFLY, the team of the Silvrettaseilbahn AG cable car company will be happy to answer them all for you!