Just as in winter, holiday guests rely on the bus service in Ischgl throughout the warmer months as well. Because a holiday in Ischgl means relaxation at all levels. Lean back, enjoy the ride and think about the myriad of wonderful experiences that await you.
And the best part: With the Silvretta Card, you get to use the bus service completely for free! That might come in particularly handy if you’ve tired out your muscles during a long hike. Or if it’s simply too hot to make it to the next holiday adventure on foot.
By the way: All the bus stops are within walking distance of each other. Long walks to the bus stop? No way!
Good to know:
- Your four-legged friend is welcome too as long it wears a muzzle.
- Make sure that other passengers aren’t disturbed by your pet. Pick up small dogs and have big dogs on a short leash.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the seats.
- If a bus is fully occupied, the bus driver might prohibit dogs from entering the bus.
- Please understand that e-bikes – due to their significantly heavier weight – cannot be transported by bus.
Hiking bus service from Landeck to Galtür
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory.
- The spacing rules also apply. However, the minimum distance of 1 m may not be exceeded, because this is very difficult in buses.