4 villages – 1 adventure: Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl, See
WELCOME TO PAZNAUN
At Paznaun I love... unforgettable outdoor experiences in a wonderful and undiscovered nature, living tradition, the warmth of the hosts ...
What do you love about Paznaun? Write your own story on your upcoming summer holiday in our holiday region with the four resorts of Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See. So that your vacation can be planned carefree, we will keep you informed about current measures, opening times of the cable cars, summer activities, weekly program and events. NEW this year is not only the two packages of the Silvretta Card, but also the extension of the summer season. So you can stay with us well into October.
QualityTime 100% carefree
QualityTime 100% carefree is the motto here in Paznaun with the villages Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See: numerous companies offer free cancellation or rebooking up to 7 days or less before arrival when booking online. You can cancel the booking without giving a reason. This promotion is valid for bookings with an arrival date between May and October 2021. If you have any further questions, our information team is available at email@example.com or +43 50 990.
On the following pages we have put together all information in our „Concierge for your health“ about health measures, current travel regulations, test options and your stay on site for you.
SUMMER INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
✅ Paznaun cable car operation: 18th June – 17th October 2021
See: already open – 17th October 2021
Kappl: already open – 26th September 2021
Ischgl: already open – 19th September 2021
Galtür: 3rd July – 26th September 2021
✅ NEW: Silvretta Card in two versions
✅ Outdoor programme (PDF-Download)
✅ Opening hours mountain huts/lodges (PDF-Download)
✅ Taxi transfer (PDF-Download)
✅ Events & weekly program take place as planned:
Most important questions & answers at a glance
We offer the Silvretta Card also in summer 2021. For even more flexibility there will be two options available.
- one daily use of the open gondolas and chairlifts (ascent and descent) in a town of choice. For example, the smuggler's tour to Samnaun - and of course back - is possible with the basic package. (bike transport is not included, EUR 6,- per ride)
- free use of public transport between Landeck, Bielerhöhe (toll charge excluded) and Zeinisjoch
For all those who want to make the most of their getaway to the Paznaun region, there’s a new must-have item for the 2021 season: the Silvretta Card Premium package. The “luxury” version of the Silvretta Card offers you all benefits of the BasicCard – plus even more fantastic offers and extras.
The following services are included free of charge for holders of a Premium pacakge:
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Paznaun and Samnaun (including your bike)
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon region
- toll charge for the Silvretta High-Alpine Road
- admission to the public outdoor and indoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (extra charges apply for solarium, massages etc.)
- admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum in Ischgl
- participation for selected activities in our kids-, youth- & outdoor programme
- Ischgl Skyfly: -50% discount (for your first ride)
- Mountain guide office: – 10 % discount on via ferrata tours
- Silvretta Bike Academy: – 10 % discount on all tours
- Bike Skull: – 10 % discount on all tours
- H2O Adventure: – 20 % discount on all tours
- The following discounts will apply: Kids from 0 – 7,99 Jahren are free of charge and kids and teens ages 8 – 16.99 Jahren will get a 50% discount.
The mentioned services can be used, provided the latest hygiene and protective measures are respected. Legal regulations may lead to restricted or limited services or to queues. Thank you for your understanding!
All accommodation and restaurants establishments are permitted to open again from 19th May 2021. All information can be found here.
QualityTime 100% carefree is the name of the game in Paznaun with the locations See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür: numerous accommodations offer a free cancellation when booking online via see.at, kappl.com, ischgl.com or galtuer.com or flexible rebooking up to 7 days or less before arrival. You can cancel the booking without giving a reason. This promotion is valid for bookings that arrive between May and October 2021.
Click here for the participating accommodations: all companies with the reference "QualityTime 100% carefree" are there for you with these conditions.
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Galtür
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Ischgl
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Kappl
- QualityTime 100% carefree in See
Before the booking is completed, the cancellation rules are displayed. The accommodations who offer a free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival or shorter are marked with the button "QualityTime 100% carefree" on the booking platform on our website.
Please contact your establishment directly who will be able to provide precise information about cancellation fees. Essentially the same rule applies as before: your accommodation establishment is entitled to charge its contractually agreed cancellation costs.
All health and protective measures are continuously updated here
Cable cars operate from 18 June - 17 October 2021 in Paznaun with the villages Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl und See. Details on individual transport time and protective measures will be updated here.
The bus timetable for the summer bus, which is free to use with the Silvretta Card all-inclusive, is already online.
Our information team is available at +43 50 990 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that changes may be implemented at any time due to the nature of the situation. The cable care staff as well as the team at the Paznaun-Ischgl tourist board are contactable by telephone or email if you want to check again before your stay.
We do our very best to ensure the information provided here is as complete and up-to-date as possible. However, please be aware that we assume no liability in this respect. Information provided by Tourismusverband Paznaun-Ischgl does not in any way replace the official information provided by the authorities. As the situation regarding travel warnings can change quickly, we recommend contacting your home country's foreign office in order to receive the latest travel advice for Austria.