LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER 2021
We are all very much looking forward to welcoming you to Paznaun and the resorts of Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See this coming summer! In these challenging times, we have to recognise that not all things are as we originally planned.
Nevertheless, we are looking forward to summer and would like to provide you with all the latest information about the cable car opening times, summer activities and ongoing events. NEW this year is not only the Silvretta Card in two versions, but also the extension of the summer season well into October.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again during Paznaun’s mountain summer – with all the usual passion, warmth and hospitality!
Your team at the
Paznaun-Ischgl Tourist Board
Hospitality industry open since 19th May
Since 19th May the hospitality industry in Austria will re-open. This means that you can now experience your vacation in Paznaun. Numerous accommodations open their doors on this day. You can find all information regarding your Summer holidays in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl or See on this page. If you have any further questions, our information team is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
+43 50 990.
Latest news about opening measures
Your Paznaun. My Paznaun.
Looking forward into summer 2021
✅ QualityTime 100% carefree: free cancellation offer
No fees, secure and simple: book via our website with no cancellation costs upon 7 days of arrival
More information below
✅ SAFE SERVICE certified Paznaun region
✅ Paznaun cable car operation: 18th June – 17th October 2021
See: 18th June – 17th October 2021
Ischgl: 25th June – 19th September 2021
Kappl: 19th June – 26th September 2021
Galtür: 3rd July – 26th September 2021
✅ NEW: Silvretta Card in two versions
✅ Outdoor programme for Summer 2021 (PDF-Download)
✅ Opening hours mountain huts/lodges (PDF-Download)
✅ Planned events & weekly program:
Most important questions & answers at a glance
We offer the Silvretta Card also in summer 2021. For even more flexibility there will be two options available.
- one daily use of the open gondolas and chairlifts (ascent and descent) in a town of choice. For example, the smuggler's tour to Samnaun - and of course back - is possible with the basic package. (bike transport is not included, EUR 6,- per ride)
- free use of public transport between Landeck, Bielerhöhe (toll charge excluded) and Zeinisjoch
For all those who want to make the most of their getaway to the Paznaun region, there’s a new must-have item for the 2021 season: the Silvretta Card Premium package. The “luxury” version of the Silvretta Card offers you all benefits of the BasicCard – plus even more fantastic offers and extras.
The following services are included free of charge for holders of a Premium pacakge:
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Paznaun and Samnaun (including your bike)
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon region
- toll charge for the Silvretta High-Alpine Road
- admission to the public outdoor and indoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (extra charges apply for solarium, massages etc.)
- admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum in Ischgl
- participation for selected activities in our kids-, youth- & outdoor programme
- Ischgl Skyfly: -50% discount (for your first ride)
- Mountain guide office: – 10 % discount on via ferrata tours
- Silvretta Bike Academy: – 10 % discount on all tours
- Bike Skull: – 10 % discount on all tours
- H2O Adventure: – 20 % discount on all tours
- The following discounts will apply: Kids from 0 – 7,99 Jahren are free of charge and kids and teens ages 8 – 16.99 Jahren will get a 50% discount.
The mentioned services can be used, provided the latest hygiene and protective measures are respected. Legal regulations may lead to restricted or limited services or to queues. Thank you for your understanding!
All accommodation and restaurants establishments are permitted to open again from 19th May 2021. All information can be found here: https://www.welcome.tirol/
Good to know: Book easily, free of charge and securely via our website and enjoy all the advantages of "QualityTime 100% carefree" booking possibility.
QualityTime 100% carefree is the name of the game in Paznaun with the locations See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür: numerous accommodations offer a free cancellation when booking online via see.at, kappl.com, ischgl.com or galtuer.com or flexible rebooking up to 7 days or less before arrival. You can cancel the booking without giving a reason. This promotion is valid for bookings that arrive between May and October 2021.
Click here for the participating accommodations: all companies with the reference "QualityTime 100% carefree" are there for you with these conditions.
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Galtür
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Ischgl
- QualityTime 100% carefree in Kappl
- QualityTime 100% carefree in See
Before the booking is completed, the cancellation rules are displayed. The accommodations who offer a free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival or shorter are marked with the button "QualityTime 100% carefree" on the booking platform on our website.
Please contact your establishment directly who will be able to provide precise information about cancellation fees. Essentially the same rule applies as before: your accommodation establishment is entitled to charge its contractually agreed cancellation costs.
All health and protective measures are continuously updated here
Cable car operation from 18 June - 17 October 2021 in Paznaun
- See: 18 June – 17 October 2021
- Kappl: 19 June - 26 September 2021
- Ischgl: 25 June - 19 September 2021
- Galtür: 3 July - 26 September 2021
Details on individual transport time and protective measures will be announced shortly.
The bus timetable for the summer bus, which is free to use with the Silvretta Card all-inclusive, is already online.
- Ischgl: The information team is available from Mon-Fri from 8.00-17.00: +43 50 990 100 email@example.com
- Galtür: The information team is available from Mon-Fri from 8.00-12.00 and 13.00-17.00: +43 50 990 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kappl: The information team is available from Mon-Fri from 8.00-12.00 and 13.00-17.00: +43 50 990 300 or email@example.com
- See: The information team is available from Mon-Fri from 8.00-12.00 and 13.00-17.00: +43 50 990 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that changes may be implemented at any time due to the nature of the situation. The mountain railways and team at the Paznaun-Ischgl tourist board are contactable by telephone or email if you want to check again before your stay.
We do our very best to ensure the information provided here is as complete and up-to-date as possible. However, please be aware that we assume no liability in this respect. Information provided by Tourismusverband Paznaun-Ischgl does not in any way replace the official information provided by the authorities. As the situation regarding travel warnings can change quickly, we recommend contacting your home country's foreign office in order to receive the latest travel advice for Austria.