24.11.2022 to 01.05.2023
Operating hours 2022/2023
- Cable car & lift facilities: daily from 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Slopes: daily from 08:30 am to 05:00 pm
- Ticket offices: daily from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
(subject to change)
Ski pass ticket offices Ischgl
- Open daily from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
- 18 ski pass ticket offices at the valley stations Silvrettabahn A1, Pardatschgratbahn A2, Fimbabahn A3
- Good to know: the ticket offices at the Silvretta & Pardatschgratbahn are open until 06:30 pm on Saturdays from 24.12. - 18.03.
- Tip: Use the online shop. This way you avoid long queues and can make better use of your time while enjoying skiing in the Silvretta Arena!
- Children: Discount for under 17s
VIP-Skipass: under 10 year olds go free, if accompanied by adult
Silvretta-Skipass: under 8 year olds go free, if accompanied by adult
from 64 years old: senior's rate
from 80 years old: children's rate
- Disabled: Discount if 70 % reduction in earning capacity (children’s rate).
An official photo ID must be presented for each type of discount.
Ischgl Card System
- All ski passes for two days or more are issued as a Key Card against a deposit of € 5.00. Return points for undamaged Key Cards and refund of the deposit are available at the cable car ticket offices and the machines at the valley station of the Silvretta and Pardatschgratbahn.
- Good to know: Landlords, sports shops and restaurants take back the Key Cards on a voluntary basis.
- These payment methods are accepted at all ticket offices:
- Good to know: When paying by credit card, the four-digit PIN code of your credit card is required!
Silvrettaseilbahn AGSilvrettaplatz 2
ATU Nr.: 31779705
+43 5444 606 118