Exclusive, more exclusive, Mountain VIP Club in Ischgl. If you would like to spice up your winter holiday with that extra pinch of luxury, the Mountain VIP Club is the right place for you! Members can look forward to luxurious service offers that will be the icing on your ski holiday cake and ensure unique experiences.
Having lunch at the fascinating panorama VIP lounge at the Alpenhaus at the Idalp, living life to the fullest? Having VIP access to the comfortable Silvrettabahn cable car – without having to wait in line? Experiencing the top events at the lifestyle metropolis of the Alps directly from the VIP lounge? All that and more is possible with the Mountain VIP Club Card.
As a Mountain VIP you’ll get to enjoy a number of exclusive benefits
- Season ticket for Ischgl/Samnaun
- Panorama VIP Lounge at the Alpenhaus: Enjoy your holiday at an exclusive location at 2,300 metres above sea level with the finest cuisine and an exquisite selection of wines. Tip: If you contact the Alpenhaus team until 10.00 am, they’ll gladly reserve a spot for you. Call +43 (0) 5444 / 606 844.
- Parking space at the Silvretta underground car park: during facility operating hours, Mountain VIP members get to park their cars for free. Height limit for vehicles: 2,20 metres
- VIP access to the Silvrettabahn cable car: VIP members don’t have to wait at the valley station. They can get on the cable cars with their VIP access at the valley station of the Silvrettabahn (A1) cable car. If both parents are VIP members, their children get to take advantage of this special access as well. Note: Only valid for children under the age of 17
- VIP ski guide: It can hardly get any more exclusive – once during winter season, VIPs get to explore the ski resort Silvretta Arena on a half day tour together with a guide.
- VIP access to top events: Ischgl is the lifestyle metropolis of the Alps. How nice is it then that members get to enjoy all the events – like the “Top of the Mountain” concerts – from the comfort of the VIP lounge. (Timely reservations required!)
- Ski depots on the mountain and in the valley: You could easily do without all the heavy lifting? Then store your ski equipment at one of the Silvretta Sports VIP depots.
- VIP Members are VIP testers: Try out all the new ski equipment at Silvretta Sports – especially, all the new skis, boards and trend sports equipment – free of charge!
- Luxurious toboggan fun: On Mondays and Thursdays at 7.00 pm, you have the chance to take part in the legendary toboggan evenings. The toboggan as well as transportation are included in the annual membership fee of the Mountain VIP Club.
- Welcome gifts: Upon registering for a membership, new members receive three exclusive gifts: a Suunto watch (model: Observer), a trendy white Chiemsee ski jacket and a VIP tag with their name engraved on it.
Good to know:
- the Mountain VIP Club is limited to 300 exclusive members
- one-time registration fee: 1,900 EUR
- annual membership fee: 2,250 EUR
Paris Hilton, Nicole Scherzinger, Dieter Bohlen, etc. can’t be wrong! You’d like to become a member of the exclusive Mountain VIP Club, too? The Ischgl team is looking forward to your message!
You will find further information concerning data protection in our data protection statement.