You’re spending your ski holiday in the Paznaun valley? Don’t just enjoy the time off yourself, though – give your car a little break, too! Thanks to the excellent ski bus network in Galtür, Kappl and See, the nearest bus stop is only a few minutes away. It takes you directly to the cable cars in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See.
And the best part? With a valid ski pass, you can use the ski busses along the route of Landeck – See – Kappl – Ischgl – Galtür completely for free! Good to know: At the beginning and towards the end of the season, there is limited bus transfer.
Line network Paznaun
For all winter sportsmen
Free bus service in the Paznaun
Tip: Winter sportsmen can take the bus between Landeck train station and Galtür Wirl free of charge (except guest arrival):
- Skiers and snowboarders with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Tobogganists with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Cross-country skiers with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Persons with a ski pass of the respective cable car used
- Guests with a named guest card from the TVB Paznaun - Ischgl for the duration of their stay