If you want to pleasurably ski or snowboard the smuggler’s circuit, you should choose the bronze smuggler’s circuit. With close to 200 kilometres of invariably blue slopes, it is perfect for pleasure-loving skiers and snowboarders. Besides pure skiing joy, you’ll get to experience awesome inspiring panoramic views and rustic mountain huts for a stop and to fuel up.
By the way:
You would like to participate in the smuggler’s raffle for numerous prizes by completing the bronze smuggler’s circuit? Pass all the checkpoints in the correct order and within one day and upload the track until 5pm of the same day. Speed is not rated. More information about the competition
The bronze smuggler’s circuit in numbers
|Technical data||Horizontal length||Vertical meters|
|Runs||19.8 km||3,191 m|
|Lifts||20,. km||5,091 m|
|Totals||40.2 km||8,282 m|
It should take you about 4 hours to complete the bronze smuggler’s circuit. We recommend you start early in the morning on this cross-border tour. Then you’ll have plenty of time to take a break in one of the many ski huts of the Silvretta Arena!
important for the competition
The checkpoints along the bronze smuggler’s circuit
- Start: Valley station Fimbabahn (A3) cable car
- Mountain station Gratbahn (B8) chairlift
- Mountain station Flimjochbahn (B2) chairlift
- Slope 62 to Samnaun – Laret
- Valley station Twinliner (L1) cable car
- Mountain station Viderjochbahn 1 (N4) chairlift
- Mountain station Viderjochbahn 2 (O4) chairlift
- Valley station Höllkar (C2) chairlift
- Mountain station Zeblasbahn (D2) chairlift
- Mountain station Nachtweidebahn (C4) chairlift
- Finish: Valley station Fimbabahn (A3) cable car
Good to know:
The valley station of the Twinliner L1 lift (checkpoint 5) is the start and finish line for all those who start the bronze smuggler’s circuit in Switzerland.
- Stunning views await you at the many checkpoints along the ski route. Don’t forget to have your camera or smartphone ready for some holiday snapshots.
- Skiing pleasure meets shopping, the bronze smuggler’s circuit lets you have both! The ski route leads you directly into the Swiss duty-free paradise Samnaun. What are you waiting for? Have a look at the current customs regulations, fasten your ski boots and off you go!