The weather isn’t doing what you want it to do? Or you’re looking for an alternative to fun on the slopes at the Silvretta Arena? Then the Silvretta Center is the right place for you!
Wellness from the tips of your toes to the tips of your hair
The Silvretta Center in Ischgl is the perfect addition to the diverse activities you can do at the Paznaun. From wellness and spa areas to a restaurant and a bowling alley, the Silvretta Center unites a number of highlights all under a single roof. This makes the centre not only incredibly popular with holiday guests but also with locals.
Thanks to the advantageous location of the Silvretta Center – right at centre of Ischgl in the pedestrian zone – it can be reached quickly and easily!
Wellness and spa in Ischgl
You holiday accommodation doesn’t have a pool? Or your body craves some relaxation after a challenging ski day in Ischgl? Because whether it’s swimming in the indoor pool or sweating at the sauna: the Silvretta Center leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to wellness and spa pleasure. And there’s more:
- indoor pool (28 degrees water temperature) with a wild brook, floor jet, waterfall and massage jets
- sauna area with a Finnish sauna, a Turkish bath, an infra-red sauna, tanning beds, cold water pools (six degrees water temperature), a water treading pool and relaxation rooms
Prices Summer 2020
- with Silvretta Card: entrance free of charge
- without Silvretta Card: adults € 10,00 | Children € 7,00
- Opening hours: 11.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- with Silvretta Card: Adults € 10,00 | Children € 10.00
- without Silvretta Card: Adults € 16,00 | Children € 10,00
- Children (entry only with parental guidance)
- Supplementary payment Sauna € 10,00
- 10 min € 5,00
(more or less possible too)
Coin slot - Use X-rated (18 years and over)
- Bath towel € 3,00
- Swimsuit, bathers € 5,00
- Gown € 10,00
- Deposit € 10,00
- Deposit for changing booth € 1,00
- per hour per alley (max. 5 pers. per alley) € 15,00
- Hall (55 minutes/court) € 25,00
- Open air tennis court € 21,00
- Tennis racket - rental € 7,00
- Deposit for rental € 20,00
Entertainment at the Silvretta Center
Whether as a fun evening entertainment or on rainy days: the bowling alley doesn’t let any kind of boredom arise while on holiday. Grab your fellow travelers and off you go to a fun game of bowling. Who’s going to be the first one to score a strike? Let’s find out!
Tip: The special offer “Ribs & Bowling” include food for four people at the restaurant and one hour at one of the bowling lanes. Registration required.
Tyrolean delights at the Silvretta Center
You’ll quickly realize: the Tyrolean culinary delights and delicacies are waiting around every corner in Ischgl. The same goes for the Silvretta Center. Your stomach is growling after an exciting game of bowling or after a relaxing day at the spa? That’s great! At the restaurant, the kitchen staff freshly prepares the best local delicacies for you – daily and with a lot of passion and creativity.
Interesting facts about the Silvretta Center:
- opening hours in winter: daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (sauna from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- opening hours in summer: daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- kitchen hours: according to the notice
- current admission fees at the Silvretta Center
Variety and entertainment not only await you outdoors in Ischgl – but also at the Silvretta Center.