Fishing - Schwarzwassersee
- Season: from the beginning of May to the end of September
- Contact person: Peter Walser, Tel.: +43 5444 5659
- Day rate: € 32,00
- Catch limit: 5 fish, minimum size for all fish is 25 cm
- Prohibited bait: none (barbed hooks are not allowed)
- Other: Bait and fishing equipment available from Peter Walser from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Even without fishing equipment, Lake Schwarzwassersee at the entrance to the Fimbatal valley is worth an excursion! The lake lies embedded between forests and meadows – and on a clear day, the water reflects all the surrounding mountains on its glossy surface. Anglers not only get to expect a good catch, but also some quiet hours in a picturesque setting.
At Lake Schwarzwasser, rainbow trouts and grey trouts bite particularly well.
Tip: At the barbecue station with wood directly by the lake, you can prepare your catch right away. Fish as fresh as it gets!