Short and sweet
operating hours 2019/2020
- facilities at the ski resort Ischgl/Samnaun: November 28, 2019, to May 3, 2020 – daily from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- slopes: November 82, 2018, to May 3, 2020 – daily from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
- ski pass counters in Ischgl: from November 28, 2019, to May 3, 2020 – daily from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
(subject to change)
of the ski pass counters in Ischgl:
You’ll find 18 ski pass counters at the following valley stations:
- Silvrettabahn cable car
- Pardatschgratbahn cable car
- Fimbabahn cable car
Daily from 08.00 to 05.00 p.m
… for even more fun on the slopes!
- CHILDREN: Discount for under 17s
VIP Skipass under 10 year olds go free, if accompanied by adult
SILVRETTA Skipass under 8 year olds go free, if accompanied by adult
from 61 years old (OAP's rate)
from 80 years old (child's rate)
- DISABLED: Discount if 70 % reduction in earning capacity (Child’s rate).
OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHIC ID required!
Group rate: 20 +1 rule
The more the merrier!
IT'S MORE FUN IN A GROUP and it's WORTHWHILE.
When a travel guide/ bus driver purchases 20 or more ski passes together for the same category and with the ticket of the same validity basis, one ski pass is provided free of charge, in that same category/validity scope.
- If the bus stays in Ischgl while everyone skis, the driver receives a voucher for € 10.00, valid at the following attractions: Entry to the indoor pool, the sauna and for lunch in the Silvretta Center
- A return journey on the Silvretta-, Pardatschgrat- or Fimbabahn, and lunch with 'Skiwasser' drink in the Idalp self-service restaurant, in Alpenhaus or in Pardorama.
Ischgl Card System
All ski passes that are valid for more than 2 days are issued as a Key Card (against a deposit of 5.00 EUR). Undamaged Key Cards can be returned at all ski pass offices as well as the machines at the valley station of the Silvrettabahn and Pardatschgratbahn cable cars, where your deposit gets refunded as well.
Good to know: Hotels, sports shops and restaurants take the cards back on a voluntary basis, too.
The following payment methods are accepted at all ski pass counters:
Good to know:
For credit card payments, the four-digit PIN code of your card is required!