Night-time tobogganing in Ischgl
The night-time toboggan run in Ischgl is – with its 7 kilometres in length – one of the longest ones in the Alps. High time to try this thrilling adventure yourself!
In the Tyrolean town of Ischgl, it’s a fine line between fun and adventure. Both on and off the slopes of the Silvretta Arena! High up at 2,320 metres above sea level, at the mountain station of the Silvrettabahn cable car, a special highlight awaits you: the Ischgl night-time toboggan run.
With its length of 7 kilometres and a difference in altitude of 950 metres, the Ischgl night-time toboggan run is one of the longest toboggan runs in the Alps. It’s no surprise that this floodlit run – amidst the Tyrolean winter wonderland of Ischgl – attracts countless tobogganists.
ATTENTION: Toboggan run is closed during the daytime!
Tobogganing evenings in Ischgl
From mid-December to the beginning of April (depending on snow conditions), toboggan evenings take place on Mondays and Thursdays. The toboggan run is open on those nights and invites you to a thrilling ride down the mountain. Time to plop down on a toboggan underneath the stars! And let the fun begin!
During your ascent with the cable car, you already start getting excited and you get that tingly feeling in your stomach. Time to spend a fun night with your friends or family – you decide!
every Monday and Thursday from 7:00 pm
Night tobogganing in Ischgl
Tobogganing in Ischgl
Infos and prices
- The Silvrettabahn (A1) cable car takes you up the mountain from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Toboggan tickets are available at all ticket offices during their daily opening hours. The ticket includes a one-way trip up the mountain with the cable car.
|Ascent||€ 18,50||€ 11,50|
|Toboggan rental||€ 12,00||€ 5,00|
- Only season passes bought in Ischgl are valid for the ascent. Other ski passes are invalid on toboggan evenings.
- Toboggans can be rented at the mountain station of the Silvrettabahn cable car at Sivretta Sports.
Note: The rental fee has to be paid for upon buying your toboggan tickets. Toboggans are returned at the end of the run.
4 tips for the perfect toboggan ride
- Clothing: Warm and waterproof clothes are a must when toboganning! The best protection from the snow and the ensuing wetness is skiwear.
- Helmet: Wearing a helmet isn’t mandatory. But still: a toboggan ride is never entirely risk-free. Children, especially, should wear a helmet.
- The ride: When children toboggan together with their parents, they should sit between the adults’ legs. Riding down the mountain face-first or on your stomach is strongly discouraged!
- The stop: During the ride, in no case should you stop or get off the toboggan. If a stop is necessary, please move over to the side of the run – to a place where you are clearly visible by other tobogganists coming down the mountain.
And now: Ready, set, go!
Are you ready for the most thrilling and fun winter holiday? Then plan your wintery stay in Ischgl now. And get excited about experiencing plenty of memorable holiday moments with your loved ones!