Up into the mountains on two wheels!
Bike-Tours & Trails in Ischgl
If you want an action-laden mountain bike holiday close to nature, then there is one place in Tyrol you should definitely check out: the Paznaun and, hence, Ischgl. While the winter months belong to the skiers – in summer, bikers fall head over heels for the beautiful trails and routes of the region. Why? That’s easy: alongside mountain bike and downhill pros, e-bikers and bike newbies get to enjoy the endless network of trails, too. So, every type of rider gets to have some fun – and that’s what matters when it comes to sports.
The bike fun doesn’t end with trails and routes, however. Perfect infrastructure, plenty of MTB hotels, rentals and shops round off the experience for all bikers. Come see for yourself!
Reasons for a mountain bike holiday in Ischgl
- 351 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails at the Paznaun
- 16 routes for all levels of skill – from standard MTB routes to endure and big-mountain routes
- bike rentals and shops in Ischgl with great customer service
- mountain bike hotels with lots of amenities for MTB enthusiasts: garages, cleaning spaces, drying rooms and workshops
- high-alpine, panoramic routes between 1,400 and 2,850 metres above sea level
- group tours, riding technique training and much more with the professional guides
- perfect infrastructure for mountainbikers as well as bike transport (free with the Silvretta Card Premium) with all operating lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun
- Tipp: BikeWash at Silvretta cable car valley station A1